With more than 50 in house experienced packaging engineers, trust Goodyear to create the structural design that’s needed to adequately protect your product, while creating an attractive presentation on store shelves. Goodyear prides itself on providing elegant, financially viable packaging options that satisfy both your marketing and purchasing teams.
Package Engineering for Cost Reduction
Save money by reducing a number of factors that can drive costs
- Preventing damage is critical when engineering a package. Rigorous drop & ship testing ensures that the solution will work well from the loading dock to the store shelf.
- Complicated, over-engineered boxes and packaging may be driving unnecessary cost. Goodyear will analyse your product and suggest size, standard configurations and material changes to reduce costs.
- Engineering changes can even help increase efficiencies on the production floor and at the store level. We’ve helped reduce the amount of time that your employees need for packing out products, while making it as easy as possible for your products to hit the shelves once they arrive, with minimal retailer effort.
Seeing Opportunities in Package Engineering Challenges
Think of the engineering team at Goodyear as top notch problem solvers
- While other packaging companies might be troubled by odd sized items or fragile products, Goodyear sees an opportunity to create outstanding custom packaging that stands apart from the competition.
- Goodyear welcomes the opportunity to engineer high quality concept and presentation materials for new product launches, sales meetings & special events that build trust and credibility with your audience.
- While other packaging companies try to point the finger when damage or loss becomes an issue, Goodyear steps up to engineer a new solution that fixes the problem once and for all.
Visualizing a product in its packaging is a crucial part of the marketing process. There’s a lot to be said for being able to touch a package, read its message and fall in love with its design. As one of the leading packaging company in the world, product manufacturers rely on Goodyear for their knowledge and experience in creating stunning pieces that bring your concept to reality.